It's never too early to contact me about your project! I can schedule projects up to six months in advance, and I am currently scheduling projects for May 2014 and beyond.

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Historical Fiction Bestsellers: Week of Feb. 21

The following titles are shown in order of appearance from
USA Today's Top 150:

The Paris Wife: A Novel  The Great Gatsby  The Shoemaker's Wife

The Twelve Tribes of Hattie  The Aviator's Wife  The Light Between Oceans

Mrs. Lincoln's Dressmaker  I Kissed an Earl

Wow. Only eight titles this week. One less than last week and the worst showing I've seen since I started keeping track. The Paris Wife leads the pack coming in at #48 on the list. Fingers crossed for a turnaround for historical fiction!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm a historical fiction author (first WIP in progress) and I average 35,000 pageviews per month mostly attributed to my reviews. Historical fiction is alive and well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly is! It just doesn't appear as much on the bestseller lists as other types of fiction. But we have had some really great weeks where histfic has owned over 15% of the list, they're just rather few and far between.

      Delete