Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Save 50% on New Pre-Made eBook Covers


These covers feature placeholder text now, but they are ready to be personalized with your title and byline! Font colors can be changed at no extra charge; however, there is an additional charge to change the font altogether. Delivery includes both jpeg and png files in four optimal sizes.


Any of these designs can be converted into print format with a spine and back cover for an additional charge.


$85 each
Payment accepted via Paypal

Don't see what you're looking for here?
I design custom ebook covers starting at $175.

If you're interested in purchasing one of these covers or commissioning a custom design, please email me: jennyq@historicaleditorial.com

*Please note, these designs are copyrighted to me until purchased, whereupon rights will be transferred.

2 comments:

  1. This makes me wish I had a novel just to be 'covered'. GORGEOUS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Audra! I had a lot of fun making them.

      Delete