Skip to main content

Best I've Come Across Round-up

In a perfect world, this blog would be full of writing and editing tips, research assistance, and all other kinds of good stuff you'd expect an editor to come up with. But the truth is, between editing and cover design gigs and maintaining my first love, my book review blog, I'm just too busy to devote as much time as I'd like to this blog. But I am pretty good at finding resources, tips, and fun stuff and passing them along to my followers on Twitter and Facebook. So I thought I'd compile the best of what I come across on the world wide web every once in a while in a recap post for this blog. Here's the latest:

The Anatomy of a Bestseller

5 Steps to Surviving Your Copyedit

Stranger-Than-Fiction Writing Habits of 18 Famous Writers

How Indie Authors Can Price Books for the Highest Success

33 Common Words & Phrases You Might Be Using Incorrectly

Five Social Media Engagement Tips for Writers

8 Tips on Writing Dual-Time Mysteries

5 Moral Dilemmas That Make Characters (& Stories) Better