- Was there a real-life historical inspiration for Count Dracula?
- Were other characters in Dracula inspired by real people?
- Is there a scientific explanation for “vampirism”?
- Did Stoker believe in vampires? What sources did he study while working on his novel?
- Was Dracula a cautionary tale for Victorian society?
Drawing on historical accounts and recent scholarship, Evelyn Abernathy leads you through the REAL inspirations behind Bram Stoker’s Dracula in an attempt to establish myth vs. reality in the search for Dracula’s historical antecedent.
Sounds good, doesn't it? The Real Dracula is available now on Amazon for Kindle for $2.99!
Need an editor?
Email me anytime to chat about your WIP!