Skip to main content

Best I've Come Across Round-up

In a perfect world, this blog would be full of writing and editing tips, research assistance, and all other kinds of good stuff you'd expect an editor to come up with. But the truth is, between editing and cover design gigs and maintaining my first love, my book review blog, I'm just too busy to devote as much time as I'd like to this blog. But I am pretty good at finding resources, tips, and fun stuff and passing them along to my followers on Twitter and Facebook. So I thought I'd compile the best of what I come across on the world wide web every once in a while in a recap post for this blog. Here's the latest:

When Flaws go Too Far: Avoiding Unlikable Characters

7 Things Veteran Writers Know

How Long Should My Book Be? A Writer's Guide to Word Count

8 Reasons Every Book Needs a Business Plan

5 Writing Lessons Inspired by Famous Authors

25 Tips to Make Your Writing Better

The Pros and Cons of Writing a Novel in Present Tense