Skip to main content

Best I've Come Across Round-up

In a perfect world, this blog would be full of writing and editing tips, research assistance, and all other kinds of good stuff you'd expect an editor to come up with. But the truth is, between editing and cover design gigs and maintaining my first love, my book review blog, I'm just too busy to devote as much time as I'd like to this blog. But I am pretty good at finding resources, tips, and fun stuff and passing them along to my followers on Twitter and Facebook. So I thought I'd compile the best of what I come across on the world wide web every once in a while in a recap post for this blog. Here's the latest:


5 Moral Dilemmas That Make Characters & Stories Better

Important Writing Lessons From First-Time Novelists

4 Ways to Motivate Characters and Plot

12 Hardwired Expectations Every Reader Has

Tips on World-Building: How to Make Your Imaginary World Real

How to Develop Any Idea Into a Great Story

3 Ways to Increase Your Daily Word Count While Away From Your Computer