Skip to main content

Madhu Bazaz Wangu Earns Two Readers' Favorite Five-Star Seals!


Congratulations to Madhu Bazaz Wangu! Both her short story collection, Chance Meetings, and her debut novel, The Immigrant Wife, have been awarded Five-Star Favorite Seals from Readers' Favorites! I had the pleasure of working with Madhu on a copyedit of both books, and I designed the covers, and I must say these seals are well deserved!


Praise for Chance Meetings:

"Wangu’s short stories in Chance Meetings left me with a good feeling. These are the types of stories that I will not soon forget. These are also the types of stories I will love to share with my child when she is a little older. I highly recommend this book." ~Jessyca Garcia for Readers' Favorite

Praise for The Immigrant Wife:

"This book is an experience worth treasuring. Readers who are fascinated by Indian culture, or who wish to challenge the biased traditions of a society, would enjoy Madhu’s work." ~Ankita Shukla for Readers’ Favorite

"This certainly is not an overnight read, and each section of Shanti’s journey as a woman is as important as the last. I was inspired by her ability not to give up on her dreams. The Immigrant Wife: Her Spiritual Journey by Madhu Bazaz Wangu is undoubtedly one of the best novels I have read this year." ~Heather Osborne for Readers’ Favorite

"All in all, this is an excellent book, providing a rich and authentic look into Indian society and culture, and I highly recommend it." ~Gisela Dixon for Readers’ Favorite

Chance Meetings and The Immigrant Wife are available now in ebook and print formats on Amazon, and you can add them to your shelves on Goodreads. Madhu has published several nonfiction books on Hinduism and Buddhism, and she is the founder of the Mindful Writers Group. Visit Madhu's website for the scoop on all of her books, and check out some of her gorgeous artwork.

Need an editor or cover designer?
Email me anytime to chat about your project!
jennyq@historicaleditorial.com